Mysterious

Mysterious
Abel Tasman, New Zealand

May 21, 2011

The Devil Delivers a Naughty Note

Dearest Do-gooder,

Anyone who departs down death's dark doorway, awaits my arrival
Simply said, I seldom see civilization's aim at survival
However, he who holds himself high has been fixed to finally feel
That the things taking time, sometimes seem quite surreal
Life is living large, then leaving when one looks lonely
But I bet its better to behave belligerently. No, that is bologna
Do die delicately. Don't devolve into despair
He who takes to tiny talk has tangles in his hair
See, slander slowly slides some, into others interest
Better to build a bridge between buddies, than to invest
in inordinate amounts of alcohol allowing only anger to accumulate
I see everything and every angle and factor it into your fate
Don't you dare deliver darkness to denizens doing drugs
Instead involve your interests in helping heroes deliver hugs
Maybe then when we meet I may make my madness meager
Enthusiastically every entity I envelope, makes me rather eager
For frankly, I feel that fair and friendly folk are fundamentally fantastic 
So stay the course of kindness, lest you see me super spastic


Signed:

Sincerely,
Satan


No comments: