Mysterious

Mysterious
Abel Tasman, New Zealand

May 20, 2011

Hooked on Phonics in the 80's

Igen Igen!
Ladies and Gentlemen: 

I’m a 77 year old Hungarian and an oral surgeon. I’m a virgin emergin’ as a burgeoned sturgeon. I’ve an aversion to Persian conversation, frustration because I’m stationed in relation to a Haitian patient that reneged on payment. Now no vacation. No migration to another place and, my only version of German is ace, man. In my basement, my replacement: bionic, super-sonic, chronically histrionic all up on it. Down some tonic to circumscribe the catatonic exercise of telling lies. I’m all eyes for abasement. Craven like a crazy raven. My star on the pavement. Laymen logic, agog to log my erotic cogitations concerning my brain ablations.

Lamentations of a citizen in a nation sick of Hooked on phonics.

No comments: